These are some of the New York Times best sellers that were selling the most towards the end of October both in print and in e-books. New York Times Best seller list is viewed as one of the assessors of bestselling books because they evaluate books based on all retailers be it Amazon, Barnes and Noble or even Apple Books.
- GREENLIGHTS by Matthew McConaughey published by Crown. This is an autobiography of Academy Award–winning actor Matthew McConaughey. The author explores his childhood, his career and family life. You can find on Amazon.
- UNTAMED by Glennon Doy published by Dial. The book is mostly a description of how Glennon Doyle listens to her inner voice and how it has led to make radical choices in life.
3. CASTE by Isabel Wilkerson and published by Random House. This is a book by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who has deeply examined the various aspects of caste systems across the globe and across various civilizations. The book has gained popularity due to its deep revelation that caste systems still exists in the society and even within America. It reveals that there is a very rigid hierarchy in and inequality in America today.
4. KILLING CRAZY HORSE by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard and published by Holt Publishers. This is the ninth book in the conservative commentator’s Killing series focuses on conflicts with Native Americans. The book has been on the New York Times Best Seller list for non fictions for more than four weeks.
5. ONE VOTE AWAY by Ted Cruz published by Regnery. This book by the Republican senator from Texas gives his views on what might happen if liberals gain a simple majority on the Supreme Court.
6. ACCIDENTALLY WES ANDERSON by Wally Koval and published by Voracious/Little, Brown. The book is a photo book or an album with photographs and stories of more than 200 locations from around the world that are inspired by the aesthetic of the film director Wes Anderson. The book is new on the New York Best Seller list for non fiction this week.
7. SHADE by Pete Souza published by Voracious/Little, Brown. The former White House photographer juxtaposes pictures of former President Obama with tweets, headlines and quotes from the Trump administration. it is one of the interesting books to read and has been on New York Times List for more than ten weeks.
8. IS THIS ANYTHING? by Jerry Seinfeld published by Simon & Schuster. This book is collection of comedy by a comedian. The comedian shares material he collected in an accordion folder over the last 45 years.
9. RAGE by Bob Woodward published by Simon & Schuster. Based on 17 on-the-record interviews with President Trump and other reporting, the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist details the president’s perspective on multiple crises.
10. BATTLE OF BROTHERS by Robert Lacey published by Harper. A look at the potential factors that led to the divergent life paths of Prince William and Prince Harry.
Thank you for reading.
Disclosure: I will get a small commission from Amazon if you purchase through my blog.